Sunday, April 22, 2012

Management (2009)




~~~~
Rating: 1!
~~~~

I'm returning to the month of April with the movie Management starring Jennifer Aniston, Steve Zahn, and Woody Harrelson.

This one is pretty different. In a good way. But still different. Mike Flux (Zahn) is a night manager for his parent's hotel when a business woman, Sue (Aniston), stops in for the night. They have a fling and when she leaves, he follows her across the country to win her love.

This movie isn't horribly memorable. It's pretty good with some comedic moments and a fair bit of drama. The characters are fairly there. Zahn's Mike has a little bit of dynamic to him. His character definitely has the largest amount of change. He is rather odd, though. Aniston wasn't my favorite in this one. Her character didn't really spark anything for me. She was rather random. I couldn't really peg a personality to her at all. And in an appealing way. I honestly prefer her in straight up comedies. My favorite one in this movie had to be Mike's asian friend, Al. I wish that there was more of him in it.

If you want a good movie to waste an hour and a half, this one is pretty decent. I wouldn't watch it again but I did get to have a couple of laughs.

2 comments:

  1. i never got to watch this movie. thanks for the review:)
    Nutschell
    www.thewritingnut.com
    Happy A-Zing!

    ReplyDelete