Thursday, May 31, 2012

Update on Review Schedule and Books!

Alright. So I decided that I didn't want to review some movies to make room for others. If I'm not doing a movie now that you wanted to see go ahead and leave a comment :)

A new feature to the right is a schedule. I will put up the next six movies that I am going to review. This way I know and you know what I am doing. As of right now I am looking to do one a week and I will start the rating system after the next six. So mid-July.

Along with that is the new Book Reviews! I am striving to be an author so I thought that i would diversify. I will put up the next two books that I will review. As of right now, my schedule for those is when I finish them. Beside the book name I will put the percentage of the book I have read so you can know my progress.

Any thoughts or ideas can go right below this :)


No comments:

Post a Comment