Saturday, December 1, 2012

New Blog/shifting focus

Hello!

I wanted to get back to reviewing movies but I feel that reviewing movies gets a little annoying and a few recent reviews in my local area's paper have me ticked so I thought of a different way to review them. Instead of telling what I think, I say how much of a certain tag is in the movie. For instance, if you want violence and a movie has 3 out of 5 stars then it has a fair amount of what you want.

My new blog is called (Anti) Movie Reviews and here is the link:

http://antimoviereviews.blogspot.com/

Stop on by and see if you like it. I'm ending this blog and I will slowly add the movies on here over to the new one. It'll be a hobby blog so it'll update as I watch movies new or old. I will still put up my own reviews but they won't be the focus. Hope to see you there.

"So until then, stay gold."

No comments:

Post a Comment